GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
The products purchased are always accompanied by a legal guarantee that covers the defects of production and conformity (e.g. malfunctions, faults and breakages deriving from normal use, or defects of the goods) of the products themselves for 24 months from the date of delivery of the product. The legal guarantee cannot be asserted by those who have purchased the products in the context of their business or professional activity, indicating their VAT.
The legal guarantee entitles the seller to request:
- At the consumer’s choice, the repair or replacement of the goods, free of charge, provided that the requested solution is not impossible or excessively costly compared to the alternative, considering: the magnitude of any defect, the value of the product without defect and the possibility that the alternative can be implemented avoiding significant inconvenience to the customer;
- In the event that repair, or replacement is impossible, excessively costly, or may be delayed or lead to considerable inconvenience to the customer and is not effective in resolving the problem, the customer is entitled to request a reduction in the Price or termination of the contract. The use of the goods must be taken into account when determining the amount of the reduction or the amount to be returned. In any case, for minor defects for which it has not been possible to repair or replace the product, the contract cannot be terminated.
- The seller carries out the repair or replacement of the product within the maximum time of 60 days from the delivery of the same to the point of sale, excluding the time required to procure spare parts not immediately available.
In order to enforce the guarantee, the customer:
- must by law store and show the purchase receipt;
- Report the defect within two months of its discovery.