THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of his personal data is Corvino Gioielli with registered office in Piazza Rossetti, 34 – 66054 Vasto (CH), contactable at the following indirizzi:firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTED DATA AND PURPOSES
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected is: IP address, date and time of visit, page visited. This information is collected in ways used in order to:
- Verify the correct operation of the site. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user.
The data provided by the users through the procedures of making the orders are processed in order to:
- Manage the request made by the user.
- The dispatch/communication of advertising material, informative, promotional material on products/services related to the request made by the user.
- Perform statistical analysis on the functioning of the site.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area.
With Google, Google Analytics Service may only share statistical and anonymous data on site navigation.
No data collected during the booking process is shared with third parties.
The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
DURATION OF PROCESSING
The processed data are kept for the time necessary to carry out the operations foreseen by the purposes.
RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the user may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits prescribed by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning themselves (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based treatment, receive at the sole cost of any support, its data supplied to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to file a complaint with the controlling Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- and, more generally, to exercise all the rights which are recognized by the existing legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the data controller.